1. Stalking Cat
Dennis Avner (born in Flint, Michigan August 27, 1958) of Tonopah, Nevada, United States, is widely known as the “Catman”, though he prefers his Native American name, Stalking Cat. Stalking Cat has spent considerable resources to surgically modify his body to resemble that of a tiger.
2. Lucky Diamond Rich (born 1971, New Zealand) is “the world’s most tattooed person” (a title formerly held by Tom Leppard), and has tattoos covering his entire body, including the inside of his foreskin, mouth and ears. He holds the Guinness world record as of 2006, being 100 percent tattooed.
He is also a performance artist and street performer whose act includes sword-swallowing, unicycling and juggling.
3. The Lizardman
Erik Sprague (born June 12, 1972, Fort Campbell, KY better known as The Lizardman, is a freak show and sideshow performer, best known for his body modification, including his sharpened teeth, full-body tattoo of green scales, bifurcated tongue, and recently, green-inked lips. He has stated an ambition to get a tail transplant.
4. Pauly Unstoppable, the first person to get the white of their eye tattooed
Body modification (or body alteration) is the deliberate altering of the human body for non-medical reasons, such as sexual enhancement, a rite of passage, aesthetic reasons, denoting affiliation, trust and loyalty, religious reasons, shock value, and self-expression. It can range from the socially acceptable decoration (e.g., pierced ears in many societies) to the religiously mandated (e.g., circumcision in a number of cultures), and everywhere in between. Body art is the modification of any part of the human body for artistic or aesthetic reasons.
5. Kala Kaiwi - Hawaiian Mutant
Kala Kawai has 67 piercings and 75 % of his body is tattooed so it’s a good job he chose a career in body modification, running his own studio in hawaii. He has stretched the holes in his earlobes to 4 inches, inserted various silicon implants on his head, can screw metal spikes into the top of his skull, has a split tongue and generally looks extremely frightening. Also worth bearing in mind is that he split his own tongue using dental floss and did all his own piercings.
6. Elaine Davidson is the “Most Pierced Woman” according to the Guinness World Records.
When examined by a Guinness World Record official in May 2000, Davidson had 462 piercings, with 192 in her face alone. By August 9, 2001 when she was re-examined she was found to have 720 piercings. Performing at the Edinburgh Festival in 2005, the Guardian reported that she now had 3,950 body piercings. She has more piercings in her genitalia than in any other part of the body - 500 in all, externally and internally. The total weight of her jewelry is estimated to be about 3 kilograms. As of May 2008, Davidson’s piercings total 5,920. As of Feb. 2009 her piercings total 6,005.
She was born in Brazil and is a nurse. She claims she does not drink or use drugs. She now resides in Edinburgh, Scotland.
7. Julia Gnuse, commonly known by the nickname The Illustrated Lady, holds the Guinness Record for being the most tattooed woman in the world, having coverage of 95% of her body (including her face). Gnuse was born with porphyria, a condition in which sunlight results in blistering of the skin. As the blisters often result in scarring, she began getting tattoos as a way to cover up the scars. However, the tattoos do not prevent the skin from blistering as they are purely. She currently resides in Foothill Ranch, California.
8. Rick Genest - the scariest human head
9. Etienne Dumont
10. Tom Leppard - Leopard Man
Tom Leppard (born Woodbridge, Suffolk, more widely known as Leopard Man or the Leopard Man of Skye, was formerly considered by the Guinness Book of World Records to be the world’s most tattooed man. Leppard, now 73 years old fled society years ago after spending £5,500 to have his body covered in leopard-like spots. He lived in a small cabin on the, Scotland. Once every week, the ex-soldier travelled by canoe to buy supplies and pick up his pension.